Building Subsurface-mobile

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Jan 9 05:24:54 PST 2017

Willem,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> I am attempting to build Subsurface-mobile using f23 and have two
> questions.
>
> 1) How do I determine the version of Kirigami that I have installed?

Try to use the mobile build script, it will download the correct kirigami.

>     In src/kirigami/cmakelists.txt, the first line reads
> "project(kirigami2)". Looks like Kirigami version 2?

Yes, we are using kirigami2, that is not released yet, so you need to
download from the sources using our mobile build script.

> 2) I get a build error (see attached image), indicating that it cannot
> find src/android-sdk-linux/platforms. As far as I am aware, the ndk has a
> directory "platforms" but the sdk does not have. Is this correct? The sdk
> installation archive does not have a "platforms" directory. If there should
> be a "platforms" directory, where does it originate?

Er... Now that I don't know, I'm compilling the mobile version for desktop
so I can test things.

Tomaz