Building Subsurface-mobile

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Jan 9 05:51:29 PST 2017

On 09 January, 2017 - Willem Ferguson wrote:

> I am attempting to build Subsurface-mobile using f23 and have two questions.
>
> 1) How do I determine the version of Kirigami that I have installed?
>
>     In src/kirigami/cmakelists.txt, the first line reads
> "project(kirigami2)". Looks like Kirigami version 2?
>
> 2) I get a build error (see attached image), indicating that it
> cannot find src/android-sdk-linux/platforms. As far as I am aware,
> the ndk has a directory "platforms" but the sdk does not have. Is
> this correct? The sdk installation archive does not have a
> "platforms" directory. If there should be a "platforms" directory,
> where does it originate?

platforms is the directory which contains the build files to link
against for the different android platforms, aka api levels.

You need atleast one, installed. I suggest you install android-25.

As I saied in a previous email:

Android SDK Tools, Android SDK, Platform-Tools, Android SDK Build-tools
and Android SDK Platform are needed.

You manage your android-sdk-installation with the tool in tools/android.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604