Qt and subsurface for Android

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:24:15 PST 2017

On 3 January 2017 at 06:37, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
> wrote:

> Thank you very much, this really helped. It appears all the locations
> have been found.
>
> Now, I get the message below:
>
> -- system name Android
> -- Found Qt for Android: /home/willem/src/Qt/5.7/android_armv7
> -- Found Android SDK: /home/willem/src/subsurface/../android-sdk-linux
> -- Found Android NDK: /home/willem/src/subsurface/../android-ndk-r13b
> -- Found ANT: /usr/bin/ant
> -- Configuring done
> CMake Error in CMakeLists.txt:
>   No known features for CXX compiler
>
>   "GNU"
>
>   version 4.9.

I have found what causes the error above, not why though.

in 5.7/android_armv7/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfigExtras.cmake, line 101

set_property(TARGET Qt5::Core PROPERTY INTERFACE_COMPILE_FEATURES cxx_decltype)

commenting out that line will make the error go away.

That line does not exists in QT 5.6.

> I do not find a log file in the src/subsurface-mobile-build-arm
> directory. I assume it arises at:
>
> export CXX=${BUILDROOT}/ndk-$ARCH/bin/${BUILDCHAIN}-g++
>
> and I have no idea however how to respond. Any advice is highly
> appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> willem

// Jocke