dive profile axis location - is negative allowed in profilewidget2.cpp?

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:46:45 PST 2017

I've been poking around the profilewidget2.cpp, and I noticed the following
at line 415:

  itemPos.depth.pos.off.setX(-2);

Doesn't that position the depth axis off to the left of the visible region
for the profile?   That negative position could be the reason that the
digits on the depth axis may be non-visible.

I don't have the experience to compile yet (yes, another of those useless
hardware guys), but by inspection this is the only place I've seen a
negative position in the entire profilewidget2.cpp.

....Hartley