4.6 statistics testing

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Jan 10 08:20:39 PST 2017

After the latest sac-volume-pressure discussions I started to look
around in the ui and found some bugs and some oddities.

In the statistics tab:
First of all, that the average-max-depth icon and tool tip is shown. We
don't fill it with any value, since a long time back, but I was sure it
was missing due to a bug for a long time. I think we should hide the
average max depth thing.

We set min and max depth, even if we just have selected one dive, but we
don't set min and max sac, only average. Thats just weirdly
inconsistent. I think we should populate them, even if we only have
selected one dive.

Anyone agree/disagree?

//Anton

--