getting ready for 4.6

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 15 11:50:36 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 08:49:10PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> New daily builds are available for Windows, Mac, Linux AppImage, Linux
> Ubuntu PPA, OBS for SUSE and Fedora. I would love some more testing, if
> anyone has some time tonight or tomorrow...

Thanks to the people who tested the -48 binaries. The lack of additional
reports makes me hope that I can indeed release things later today.

Robert fixed the heat map painting bug and the fix is so simple and
obvious that I decided to take it. New binaries are being built, just in
case people want to check the success of that fix.

Thanks for all the feedback on the announcement - I have a draft up which
IMHO looks much better than our previous announcements (but am not quite
sure how to share that).

For those working on translations - the next two hours (or so) are your
chance to finish up your work on the app translation; I'll pull
translations one more time.

Once all the changes to the website are posted and pushed to the
subsurface-website git repo, I'll send another call to get the
announcement translated.

Almost there...