AppImage of scubapro SmartTrak import tool

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:55:38 PST 2017

Good night (again)  :)

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 07:17:47AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> In order to get an idea how hard this would be I tried to build the
> SmartTrak importer locally. Of course it doesn't build anymore (Anton
> removed our own copy of the dc descriptor). So I fixed that and then tried

Thanks for fixing that for me.  Didn't realize in my lasts builds
against master that Anton's patches hadn't made into. I thought they
had been applied as they dated from last in December.

> to import a sample slg file and it crashes in smtk_time_to_sec - at which
> point I decided that I had spent all of the time I had for this this
> morning.

I am unable to reproduce this crash with any file (suppose you tried
the sample file included in dives). Can you give me some info about
it?

Regards.

Salva