website improvements and translations

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:53:27 PST 2017

> Quick question... I had set up the git repository that reflects the
> website content at github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface-website hoping
> that this would make it easier for people to
>
> a) improve the text on the website overall - and thanks to Henrik and a
> couple others (I don't ask for SOBs for the website, so I only know your
> github names, fezzington and h2sk1) for providing improvements
>
> and
>
> b) make it easier to translate the announcement and other posts into our
> key languages.

I did notice how few languages this website supports yet the application
supports 20 languages.  I'm not sure if that's an impediment to
users finding Subsurface.  It probably is, but as an English speaker I'm
just guessing.

I have a few more improvements coming particularly surrounding the mobile
apps.  That will show up in the FAQs.

...Hartley