Accessing cloud storage and changing settings

martin at reef-it.nl martin at reef-it.nl
Sat Jan 21 04:12:12 PST 2017

Hi All,

I downloaded the latest stable release for Windows from the website yesterday (i’ve got version 4.6.0 installed). When saving the settings after changing them I’m getting an error about the time format (no special characters in time format. These will be used “as-is”. This might not be what you want)

The second problem I encounter is that I cannot access cloud storage (Cannot connect to the subsurface cloud storage)

Maybe one of you can find the cause for both issues.

Regards,

Martin