Accessing cloud storage and changing settings

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:39:58 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 2:12 PM, <martin at reef-it.nl> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I downloaded the latest stable release for Windows from the website
> yesterday (i’ve got version 4.6.0 installed). When saving the settings
> after changing them I’m getting an error about the time format (no special
> characters in time format. These will be used “as-is”. This might not be
> what you want)

I have no idea, but could this be related to localization? (No problems on
my Linux system with English as the language setting.)

> The second problem I encounter is that I cannot access cloud storage
> (Cannot connect to the subsurface cloud storage)
>

> Will the following work for you (something I sent for inclusion to our FAQ
less than an hour ago):

+If you have configured your correct user credentials to Subsurface and
cloud authentication still fails, try to change the password on Subsurface
preferences. There has been a change in the cloud service that can cause an
error on sync, but password change with correct credentials fixes the issue.

HTH,
miika