Accessing cloud storage and changing settings

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:15:47 PST 2017

I am not certain, how this is done in Windows. However, a quick look into
our windows source did not reveal anything else. In general, we save the
log file and preferences file. And that should be all.

You could also try to give command line parameter "--user=new-user" when
starting Subsurface from a cmd prompt. This allows you to select a
different user with different configuration space. Thus it should not use
any settings that you yourself use. ("new-user" can be any user-name/string
you want to test with)

miika