Quirks of Subsurface planner (2)

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Jan 21 08:23:48 PST 2017

Here is another example of the inconsistency that arises when a dive
plan is opened from the dive list. See the two attached images.

Before.jpg

This shows the planner when the plan has been finalised. Note that, in
this case, the cylinder pressure is shown. I have no idea what
determines whether this is shown or not (see previous correspondence on
this topic).

After.jpg

This shows the dive plan after it has been saved and re-opened to be
edited within the dive planner. Note the zero- dive planner points that
have been inserted into the dive planner points table. Not the deco
calculations at the end of the dive that are now represented as
hard-coded points in the planner points table and in the profile.

It would be nice if we could get to the bottom of this. Come on, Robert,
chasing bugs is much better than ski-ing!

Kind regards,
willem.