OzTek 2017

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 21 17:38:39 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 12:28:52PM +1100, Rick Walsh wrote:
> Hi, I'll be going to OzTek (dive conference and exhibition) in Sydney
> March.  Firstly, is there anyone else involved in Subsurface who's going
> and would like to meet up.  Secondly, there'll be representatives from
> various manufacturers, agencies and DAN with stalls.  Is there anything
> anyone wants to find out more about?  Shearwater? Divesoft? Mares?  The
> conference presentations look interesting too.

Cool. I don't think I'll happen to be Sydney in March (sadly).

Shearwater we have great relationships with (ok, they still owe me a
response on more details of the new BTLE communication, but hey, they
already sent me a Perdix AI). We used to have a contact at Mares, but he
left. Do they still produce new dive computers?

No idea about Divesoft.

I know that people keep hoping for support for Liquivision support. Not
sure if there's any hope to move forward on that...