Subsurface Planner: feature request

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Jan 23 11:13:11 PST 2017

On 23 January, 2017 - Robert Helling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On 21.01.2017, at 16:53, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
> >
> > I would love to see a simple way to switch between combinations of deco
> > gases. Its quite a few times I'm wondering its it worth it to carry the
> > 100%, 50% or what happens of we start with a 21/35 and so on.
>

> I just submitted a pull request to allow the user to disable a gas by clicking on the last “gas use” column in the cylinder table.

Nice!

> For the other things (like variations in depth/tim) can you think of a simple UI to do that?

I'm no UI rocket surgeon so I really haven't =(

One idea I had was to have a enabled / disabled checkbox on the depth /
time entries. That way it's quite simple to just have like one 20min @
65m and another 5 min @ 65m and just enable / disable the later to
compare the difference.

We could have it as a hidden column which you need to enable =)

//Anton - UX guru? =)

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604