More Grantlee trouble - pagination

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:03:36 PST 2017

On 24 January 2017 at 02:53, Martin Long <martin at longhome.co.uk> wrote:

>> my suspicion is that your modified template is somehow breaking the
>> pagination which happens in Qt / C++ - e.g. with CSS, HTML tag
>> nesting.
>> maybe we can help more if you share it with the mailing list.
>>
>> lubomir
>> --
>

> Thanks Lubomir,
>
> You're right, I'm not seeing this anymore with the built-in templates,
> though I'm sure I have in the past.
>
> Do you not see the public drive folder I shared?
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B83F8oZ9Jks9V3UtQklMbDlaQXM
>
> You should be able to find the template and also the PDF I'm seeing in
> there. I've also included my database for completeness.

understood,

in that case something in the template is indeed causing the breakage.
as far as i know we simply cannot cover all possible CSS / HTML
settings that the template user can create, so the pagination code
could break due to CSS feature X, for instance.
on a quick look nothing seems wrong with the template.

what you can try to do is compare it to the supplied templates and
start isolating / commenting-out HTML tags / CSS settings until it
works.
i can do the same myself tomorrow afternoon (tuesday / GMT) if i can
find the time.

lubomir