More Grantlee trouble - pagination

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:42:35 PST 2017

On 24 January 2017 at 02:53, Martin Long <martin at longhome.co.uk> wrote:

>> my suspicion is that your modified template is somehow breaking the
>> pagination which happens in Qt / C++ - e.g. with CSS, HTML tag
>> nesting.
>> maybe we can help more if you share it with the mailing list.
>>
>> lubomir
>> --
>

> Thanks Lubomir,
>
> You're right, I'm not seeing this anymore with the built-in templates,
> though I'm sure I have in the past.
>
> Do you not see the public drive folder I shared?
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B83F8oZ9Jks9V3UtQklMbDlaQXM
>
> You should be able to find the template and also the PDF I'm seeing in
> there. I've also included my database for completeness.

martin,

i've spent an hour trying to figure out what's wrong with your template.
something very odd is happening to the profile DIV and and i can't
figure out what exactly, but to me it seems like some sort of a CSS
mess.
...and quite frankly i'm not much of a HTML / CSS expert.

i'd suggest you start from scratch based on the 6-dives template.
modify it so that holds 4 dives per page - "divisibleby:4".

then start bringing back your table layout and styles.
using version control like GIT is a great idea so that you add changes
one step at a time and can catch a change that breaks the template.

lubomir