Android/OSi comparison against Windows 10

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:36:15 PST 2017

Overall I'm really happy with where Subsurface is at the moment. It runs well on both my android tablet and my iPad. The funny little glitches of 4.5 - where the top bar was tiny has gone and now if you click on an item on the dive list  it goes there - not to the dive before.

I had a slight issue with the cloud logins not seeming to work, but just rentered them and it connected. Changes on either tablet are updated on the other.

I've looked at a number of dives on all three systems to compare the data layout etc and can only see some small niggles.

On the dive below for example, the temperature line overwrites the depth line on both android and OSi