Android/OSi comparison against Windows 10

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 31 10:11:19 PST 2017

This is actually an interesting idea. Today we just store a small number of settings
in cloud storage - we could store some more to allow fine tuning of what you see
in the profile.

Keep in mind that we don't do the deco computations on the phones, so we can't
do everything that we do on the desktop, but some things like the tank bar, average
line, etc, could be easily done. I just don't want a complex settings UI in the mobile
app. But if we "magically" show something that more closely resembles what a user
already has configured on the desktop, I think that would make sense.

Any volunteer to look into implementing this? I don't think this would be all that
hard, TBH.

/D