test builds

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Jul 1 14:32:36 PDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i don't own a BLE device yet, but maybe this can provide some
> directions if BLE is to be supported on Windows eventually.

Qt will have support for it eventually. Apparently there's already
something for Win-RT in 5.9, and it's supposed to be expanded to
support desktop Win10. So I think that's coming, it's just not there
now.

We had some issues with Bluez on the Linux desktop, but looking at the
Perdix thing, it seems to be the case that the Linux desktop support
is actually the best of the bunch in Qt right now.

     Linus