random test failures

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 3 07:41:42 PDT 2017

On 03-07-17 16:25, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Miika, anyone,
>
> For some odd reason we get random test failures in TestParse. This has
> been going on for
> quite a while, but I figure I at least point it our in case someone
> wants to take a look.
>
> Here's what we see when it fails:
>

> It seems like we sometimes write the po2 value and sometimes we don't.
> Because usually when
> I re-run the test, it passes again.
>
> I'd appreciate if someone could take a look.
>
> /D

Yes, I noticed this as well (as I always look why my PR fails on
Travis). As I did a po2 related PR (9b5d3b60abca206b) on 2017-04-24
I am sure that this issue was already there at this point in time.
Somehow, I hoped that this (obvious PR) also fixed the random test
failure, but  apparently, it was unrelated.

--jan