latest Windows binary crashes

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Jul 3 14:34:07 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Marble - we probably should start using a 2D map of sorts

Note that it's not just "2D map of sorts".

It needs to be something with good satellite imagery. Which presumably
means "google maps" in practice.

I absolutely depend on seeing the actual reefs and shoreline features
when I check (and occasionally fix) the location. At some point we
tried some other map thing (I think the marine version of
openstreetmaps) and it may have been acceptable for boating navigation
needs, but certainly not for placing dive dites.

                    Linus