progress report

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 3 22:38:05 PDT 2017

(1) Subsurface-mobile for Android

We now have confirmed that this works for the Suunto EON Steel (BLE), the Scubapro G2 (BLE), and the BT versions of the Shearwater family
I bumped the version to Subsurface-mobile 2.0 (seems justified with the significant new feature) and am hoping to push this out as a beta on Google Play. But since I'll be on a family road trip for the next two days, maybe tonight is not the best time to do this. Maybe in the meantime people here could give this a bit more testing.

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.333-arm.apk <http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.333-arm.apk>

(2) Subsurface for Mac

I figured out why the signature failed. Please test this DMG:

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.6.4-333-gbc1a313c9f13.dmg <http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.6.4-333-gbc1a313c9f13.dmg>

BT should work with this. I ran out of time testing BLE.

Windows is still broken (sorry), while Robert started on iOS, I ran out of time to continue to work on that.

Have fun