OSTC over BLE experiences and questions

Matthias Heinrichs matthias.heinrichs at heinrichsweikamp.com
Tue Jul 4 09:09:50 PDT 2017

Am 04.07.2017 um 17:53 schrieb Jan Mulder:
> Not sure it is relevant ... dive is made with the OSTC3 in fixed
> setpoint CCR mode. Going to look at your code tonight.

Not relevant. After the final 0xFB, 0xFB comes the first depths sample.
And this is wrong already (Well, at least in your Wireshark log)

One thing that's interesting (And Jef, didn't we had a
bug/incompatibility with this some months ago?) .cf:46:00 (Which I
thought is your first sample) is the number of bytes for the profile
(See header).

The famous, non-documented feature in our profile data which I promised
to describe in the documentation months ago...

Regards,
Matthias