Statistics Reloaded.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jul 6 08:26:13 PDT 2017

So,

I had a bit of time working on the new statistics system,
This is what I have now, remember that the statistics are broken currently
on my machine
but the data used to generate the graphs are correct.

This is the graphs for Avg/Min/Max depth for all of the months in my data
source.
Of course this needs to be changed to display the correct year / mohth set,
but it's a good step forward.

On this testcase I'm using QML so the graphs can be easily used on Mobile
too, that means that printing will be hard. *but* considering that QtCharts
is GraphicsView / QML, it shoudn't be hard to use the QGV to enable
printing.

Tomaz

 [image: Inline image 1]