Subsurface Statistics Panel

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:03:11 PDT 2017

If you find the time to find again my two emails of this thread from
the archives, there are a lot of wireframes about statistics and a
tons of other features.

There is even an idea for Lubomir regarding a map view...

It's a shame that all of this get wasted. Not only because I spent a
lot hours just to draw the mockups but just because after sometime new
or old developers have to start again and again. I remember you even
offer that statistics as GSOC.
I realize that email is the wrong media for such things. Everything
get lost and forgotten (as we).

As I did with mobile UI. Give them a look: if you find some of them
feasible, I will try to copy them as single pieces into Github.

Bye