latest Windows binary crashes

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:08:00 PDT 2017

On 7 July 2017 at 15:38, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> quickly sketched the cluster idea.
>
> here is a preview:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gdygq68uba2pg8/cluster_clicks.png?dl=0
>
> each dive/marker now now has max. depth value. by clicking a cluster
> on the map at the bottom of the Qt UI it says "selected a cluster with
> N dives and average depth M".
> so basically stats are possible for a dive cluster.
>
> if anyone wants i can share the source.

Very nice.
This could be a starting point for a new "map view" feature in an
upcoming Subsurface.
In my idea we should just display clusters: when user click on one
cluster the map zoom showing eventually other cluster until at a
certain zoom level he sees only dives.
In this Map view if I hoover on a dive spot I get a small box with
main dive details (just imagine what we have for a item in our mobile
dive list). The dive name it's a link/button which brings me to the
dive details. I mean that I will abandon the Map View and I swith to
our classic view.

To avoid to forget this idea I copied it on Github:

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/471

Bye

--
Davide