Android beta...

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:18:27 PDT 2017

Hi Anton

El 07/07/2017 19:40, "Anton Lundin" <glance at acc.umu.se> escribió:

> On 07 July, 2017 - Salvador Cuñat wrote:
>
> > On my device, an OSTC 2N downloading via OTG ... It just downloads 9
> > dives,  when there are 20. Always, the older dives, always just 9.
>
> What happens? Can you produce a log file?

Nothing special. The phone connects the DC, OSTC's screen displays the
usual download steps, only the time lapse looks slightly shorter than usual
with my laptop. Also, the phone screen ends the download slightly before
the DC which looks weird.

I don't know how to get a log without connecting ADB as the USB port is
used by the DC.

Attached a screenshot of the mobile developer's log. It shows 9 downloaded
dives.

Best regards.

Salva.