Android beta...

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Jul 7 14:10:40 PDT 2017

On 07 July, 2017 - Salvador Cuñat wrote:

> Hi Anton
>
> El 07/07/2017 19:40, "Anton Lundin" <glance at acc.umu.se> escribió:
> >
> > On 07 July, 2017 - Salvador Cuñat wrote:
> >
> > > On my device, an OSTC 2N downloading via OTG ... It just downloads 9
> > > dives,  when there are 20. Always, the older dives, always just 9.
> >
> > What happens? Can you produce a log file?
> >
> Nothing special. The phone connects the DC, OSTC's screen displays the
> usual download steps, only the time lapse looks slightly shorter than usual
> with my laptop. Also, the phone screen ends the download slightly before
> the DC which looks weird.
>
> I don't know how to get a log without connecting ADB as the USB port is
> used by the DC.

You enable adb over wifi, and connect to your phone that way.

It would be great if you could build your own apk, where you have hacked
deviceData.saveLog in mobile-widgets/qml/DownloadFromDiveComputer.qml to
true and set logfile_name to ex, /sdcard/subsurface-libdc.log and
attach that log file here.

That way we can see exactly what happens there, if something error /
times out or whatever.

I think we should plumb up that functionality for debugging like this.
I haven't gotten around to learning qml enough to figure out how to do
something like this.

//Anton - Who guesses this is some timing issue

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604