French translation

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Sun Jul 9 21:57:17 PDT 2017

Hello,

I was finally able to have the scripts working: the dependencies are not easy to install under Mac OS, but I built a VirtualBox Linux, and it works.

Just one question: what’s the difference between the html generated by the makefile, and the .html.git shown by other languages? They seem the same, but the makefile generates html, not html.git. Have I to rename the file?

Philippe