Android beta... - FTDI download

Dietrich Meyer dietrich at sunnynames.com
Mon Jul 10 04:10:31 PDT 2017

On Montag, 10. Juli 2017 00:04:13 CEST Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Correct analysis. I'm about NN minutes away from an update that provides
> much better debug information. I hope NN < 30 - but I have learned not to
> make such promises.
>
> /D

just tried version 4.6.4.380.
Same,same... only that I get a nice subsurface.log file, from which
copy'n'paste works. The actual information in the log file is the same as
before:

Both point size and pixel size set. Using pixel size.
"23.882: DCDownloadThread started for /tmp/ttyS1"
Starting download from  ftdi
Starting the thread 0
Finishing the thread Unzureichende Privilegien zum Öffnen von Gerät %s %s (%s)
dives downloaded 0
no new dives downloaded
"23.885: DCDownloadThread finished"