OT: Recall of Suunto Tank Pod & Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Wed Jul 12 09:17:37 PDT 2017

On 07/10/2017 02:00 PM, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> As several of us here are using Suunto's and specifically EON Steel's,
> they are recalling all Tank Pods/WirelessTransmitters.

Thanks for this information!

Given that the dealer that I bought my transmitter at did not
bother to inform me, I've sent my transmitter to Suunto
directly.

Probably a little off-topic for this mailing list (sorry for that),
but I would be interested if anyone can contribute prior experience
on how long it will take Suunto to return the transmitter (I'm
scheduled for another diving holiday at the end of August)...

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg