Testing v392 with OSTC Sport

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 13 07:01:22 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 03:50:43PM +0200, Werner Macho wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Tried it 2 times yesterday and it was reproducible.
> Going to copy the log today evening as I think it will still be
> reproducible ;) (unless there is a new version out there)
>
> And there is already the list in subsurface where you can choose from.
> That's how I choose OSTC Sport and nothing happened while "accidentally"
> OSTC3 worked.

The problem with that list is that it's possible that you pick something
from the list which we didn't detect and then things silently don't work.
I don't think (from your desription earlier) that's what happened for you,
but as I said in my email to Matthias a minute ago - this is something I
still want to improve.