Build a new compile environment

Axel Richter axel.richter at freenet.de
Thu Jul 13 13:55:18 PDT 2017

Hi,

I got a new laptop - the old one was about 15 years old....,
put an OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 on and tried to compile Subsurface
for /Linux and Android. /

I can write and compile programs for /Android/ and /Linux/
on that machine, but subsurface builds fail with different
errors.

So the question:

*Has anybody a recommendation for a build environment? **
*

  * *Fedora / Ubuntu / whatever?*

In the past I could run/debug (and try to understand)
subsurface via command line. My goal is to use eclipse for
that, even on an android target (which works well with own
programs).

BTW: Nice work with G2 and german settings...

Thanks folks,
Axel.