Build a new compile environment

Axel Richter Axel.Richter at freenet.de
Fri Jul 14 02:34:59 PDT 2017

Am 14.07.2017 um 02:00 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:

>> On Jul 13, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Axel Richter
>> <axel.richter at freenet.de
>> <mailto:axel.richter at freenet.de>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got a new laptop - the old one was about 15 years
>> old...., put an OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 on and tried to
>> compile Subsurface for /Linux and Android. /
>>
>> I can write and compile programs for /Android/ and
>> /Linux/ on that machine, but subsurface builds fail with
>> different errors.
>>

> We should fix those errors. There's no reason this
> shouldn't compile on Leap 42.2
> Can you post them here? Maybe separately for Android cross
> build and for the Desktop build?

Hi Dirk,

thanks for your effort, first for the linux build:

  * libgit compiles ok.
  * libdivecomputer compiles ok.
  * the marble flavour  runs into a problem:
    /home/axel/src/marble-source/src/lib/marble/geodata/geodata_export.h:15:27:
    fatal error: marble_export.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis
    nicht gefunden
  * desktop-widges need MarbleWidget.h:
    In file included from
    /home/axel/src/subsurface/desktop-widgets/globe.cpp:2:0:
    /home/axel/src/subsurface/./desktop-widgets/globe.h:8:33:
    fatal error: marble/MarbleWidget.h: Datei oder
    Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    I think this is a subsequent error of the missing
    marble_export.h
  * Some libraries link to install-root/lib and some to
    install-root/lib64. The problem:
    No rule to make target
    '/home/axel/src/install-root/lib/libdivecomputer.a',
    needed by 'tests/TestMerge'.  Schluss.
    I copied lib/* to lib64 and set a symbolic link.

My Qt (for the linux itself) is the 5.6.1 from SuSE repository.

The build.log is attached; if the file is filtered see
http://www.tscdelphin-kirchseeon.de/images/binaries/build.log

Thanks,
Axel.

--