Importing Smart trak logs.

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 09:37:55 PDT 2017

Hi Lorraine.

El 15/07/2017 14:45, "Lorraine" <lorraine_oliver at tiscali.co.uk> escribiĆ³:

> Error parsing the sample data. Dive # 113
>
> Status = Data format error
>
> [Error][libdc] - Data format error - for dive 113
>
> Error parsing the dive header data. Dive # 114
>
> Status = Data format error
>
> Error parsing the sample data. Dive # 114
>
> Status = Data format error

Yes.  All that are error messages from libdivecomputer which in the end are
harmful. The import should have gone fine.... This said, I've seen an
excessive delay after such messages in my son's win10 sub notebook while
testing the binary, but in the end the tool makes its job.
As said, than you very much for your time and feedback, Lorraine.

Best regards.

Salva.