QML UI theming

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 17 08:08:09 PDT 2017

Jocke,

Thanks for all the work on the QML theming.

One thing that I noticed is that Davide's design used three different colors: primary, light,
darker - but I don't think we really do that, we only seem to use two. Not sure when/where
that got lost.

The other thing that I notice (and that's something that you added) is the coloring of the
secondary buttons - I don't like that as much. For one thing, the icons are near invisible
(but that could be fixed by changing the color they are drawn in), but also I thought that
having just the center button colored actually created a nice contrast.

Maybe we could use the lighter color for the side buttons?