QML UI theming

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 17 12:53:09 PDT 2017

> On Jul 17, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Max 3 colors.
>
> You can see accent color in attachments.
> Look at number of shares at The Verge
>
> Try with orange please :)

Yes, the way the Verge uses this makes sense. It marks something that's
different. So not "number of shares for every post", but "number of shares
if they are larger than 6k".

Sure, we could mark for example dives that are longer than an hour or
deeper than 40m. Except that what is worth marking is completely subjective.

The recreational divers may think an hour is a long dive. The tech divers
will laugh themselves silly on that thought. Same for depth.

And NO, NO, NO, we are not going to add two more settings that spell
out which depth/duration is worth the accent color.

:-)