Issues when editing a downloaded dive from DC

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Mon Jul 17 13:30:14 PDT 2017

Ahoy list,
This is my first message here so I wish to say hello to all users and a big
thank you to developers.
I recently downloaded a dive from my dc , a tusa zen iq-900, using the
mobile app on Android. All ok. I completed all dive details using a windows
pc (weight, air temp, gps location, tank etc...) All ok , dive was saved
corectly to cloud.
Now because it was a altitude dive and from my dc Subsurface does not read
altitude, even if the dc adjusts automaticly, i entered in the edit dive in
dive planner , selected the proper altitude and saved the dive.
Issue is that temperature data is lost (before the edit it was shown in
graph).
Am I missing a setting in Subsurface?
I also observed on another dive with deco, after adding the tank exchange
(using windows app) the red bar (dc reported ceiling) dissapeared.

Regards,
Theodor