QML UI theming

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 02:16:14 PDT 2017

On 17 July 2017 at 22:14, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

> My last try: we could just color dive number of those dives with five stars ;)
>
> davide at mobile

While working with the latest APK I realized that the preference page
is a bit messed up.
There is a small offset on the panel and all strings are way too large
even in English. (see attachment)

BTW I see that through all the app we used the common desktop
paradigma: "once I modify something I have to explicitly save it".
Hence we have the ubiquitous floppy disk button which covers part of the screen.
Except few specific cases (i.e. save to cloud) in all Android/IOS apps
I used, the save action is implicit while changing some parameter.