[Subsurface-divelog/subsurface] [idea] Mobile UI #5: sidebar (#430)

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:06:23 PDT 2017

Sorry for too quoting.

I'm with Dirk here.
I would trilled to see a planner and maybe a gas mixer but as a standalone
app planner+mixer.
As on the stats feature I would prefer a more KISS approach. I don't like a
swiss knife approach aka do it all.

On menu size. Don't worry we can scroll it. Look at my feedly menu:

https://youtu.be/ZEIdIkm3aa0

IMHO the most future proof feature is having with kirigami a menu like that
(I used it in my design). A menu which doesn't waste horizontal space.

PS
Willem what I forgot in the GPS menu?

davide at mobile