Pull request

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jul 18 12:24:33 PDT 2017

On 18/07/2017 18:10, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Hmm, I don't even understand the question.
>
> I haven't seen a pull request, but you sent me email to pull from the
> separate git repo that you
> shared with me a while ago. Are there other changes I need to pull?
> Where are they?
I will sort out the pull request. I suspect the request went to the
maintainer of the local repo..->me and not to the maintainer of the
source repo.
I am happy to do what I can to have the manual ready. I am at home until
the 28th, after which I am moving around a lot until end Aug.
The current manual with 4.6.4.432 is still the old version before any
changes. Give me a bit of time to sort the pr out.

Kind regards,
willem