Pull request

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jul 18 12:53:24 PDT 2017

On 18/07/2017 21:43, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> The manual that you get when you click the link is the one posted on the website - which is the "old' one indeed.
> But the sources already contain a much updated manual.
>
> I could try and post a Subsurface-mobile-v2 user manual on the website (built from the latest sources) and have that displayed when using Subsurface-mobile 2
>
> /D

I made several of the images a bit smaller and I want to see whether I
overdid this. I have no idea how WordPress handles the sizes of the images.

Would you please have a look at the attached screen from Github? I think
what it says is "You fool, the source repo already has all the changes
in your manual-branch. It makes no sense to generate a pull request". Is
this correct?

That probably explains a lack of pr on your side.

Kind regards,

willem