error when saving information on the cloud

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:02:47 PDT 2017

On 11 April 2017 at 12:10, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could  someone create a subsurface build instrumented with logs that help to
> discover what's going wrong someday?
> It's not a priority of course.
>
> --
> Davide
> https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos

Here I am with this old problem.
GIT connection is OK but then it fails cloning the repository.
I was able to clone my repo with a windows client with correct proxy info.
This is a proxy with authentication and Subsurface works with it
(Marble tiles are correctly updated).

This is what I get from my logs: