Mobile Viper download: easy as 1,2,3

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 06:27:42 PDT 2017

I tested one of the latest mobile binary with my old backup Suunto
Vyper and a OTG cable.

Easy as a cake:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPT8ZePxWDE

PS

Two questions as usual:

My viper contains old dives already downloaded on my logbook.
I tested the procedure ten times while shooting the clip. In two
occasion he found a new dive, I accepted and I stored it on the cloud.
At the start of the video you can see that while starting Subsurface
it syncs that dive on the cloud (OMG).

I lost myself in the thousand of messages about the new DC
functionality... If I open the FTDI dropbox I see two addresses. I did
not touch anything and everything went as expected. BTW what those two
addresses are?

Bye

--
Davide