Mobile Viper download: easy as 1,2,3

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:25:16 PDT 2017

On 20 July 2017 at 15:27, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

> I lost myself in the thousand of messages about the new DC
> functionality... If I open the FTDI dropbox I see two addresses. I did
> not touch anything and everything went as expected. BTW what those two
> addresses are?

I reply to myself after reading the log.
Those two addresses are the paired devices I have on my phone Bluetooth :)

Found new device: "NISSAN CONNECT" "E0:75:0A:C4:D5:86"
Not recognized as dive computer
Found new device: "Opel" "00:13:7B:DC:A2:A3"
Not recognized as dive computer
Paired = "NISSAN CONNECT" "E0:75:0A:C4:D5:86"
Paired = "Opel" "00:13:7B:DC:A2:A3"

I do not find info on the crash into the attached log. This is the screencast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZcpPPI_Pyk

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos