latest Android test binary

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jul 22 11:31:11 PDT 2017

I just merged Jocke's changes and created a new test binary

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.474-arm.apk <http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.474-arm.apk>

This is COMPLETELY untested. As in I didn't even try to start it because I'm leaving
my house in two minutes and wanted to get this out right now - I will actually try to
work on Subsurface from the barn I'm headed to, but internet there is so slow that
uploading an APK from there is usually not a successful plan.

So my apologies if this is broken, but if it isn't, it shows all the UI work that Jocke
has done and should be amazing.

Thanks