do we have Diving Log users here who could help with testing the import?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jul 23 07:25:13 PDT 2017

Hi there,

We had a report that there were issues with importing from the Diving Log sql database.
Miika tried to fix them (https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/501 <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/501>) but we are lacking more test data.
What we would need is a sample log that has a couple of dives with the various visibility settings that Diving Log offers (and ideally notes that describe what the visibility is in each), plus the various dive types that Diving Log supports (OC, CCR, I don't know what else? FreeDive?), also with notes that identify which dive is what.

Actually, we should create a sample log that exercises a good bit of the importer and include that in our testing harness.

Your help would be appreciated :-)