latest APK

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Jul 25 10:58:30 PDT 2017

Sadly, the new color scheme no longer works for the pink theme.

The dark pink is much too dark, being red rather than pink, and the text is
no longer legible because it's black on a dark background.

The color used for the trip header is the right pink color, but the one
used for "selected dive" and the download button is bad.

(This may not be a new thing, I haven't tested the mobile app in a while)

        Linus