ping

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Jul 25 14:22:05 PDT 2017

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I am still alive but totally buried under work (actual for money and also in anticipation of moving house in two weeks). But that should be better hopefully soon when I will be on summer vacation and plan to have time for my most favourite dive log again!

Tonight, I had a few minutes to spare so I built and installed the latest master on my iPad (it did not require any fiddling besides setting the QuickControls version to 2.1). And, what can I say, there is so much improvement! You guys rock (I wasn’t even properly following what is going on on the mailing list only saw lots and lots of messages). Keep going. Hope to join you again soon.

Best
Robert