Statistics Reloaded.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Jul 26 05:02:33 PDT 2017

So, I'm a few days trying to create the visualizariojs for the statistics.
I tried with qwt and qtcharts but I didn't managed to have anything that I
liked, so I started today getting rid of it and actually using the same
code that I did for the profile.

This way I can Taylor for what I want instead of being locked In the
ugliness of qwt of the lack of options for qt charts.

Currently in the qt charts branch I can plot correct data generating an
incorrect graph

And I can plot the coordinate system but no data yet on the profile based
chart library.

It was good to see that I managed to create an actual good library for the
profile that I could detach and use for other unrelated graphs with minimal
modifications.

Today I'll probably be able to present something worth of your time.